LIVE 99.9’s 99 Days of Summer Contest Rules
The following contest details are applicable to the LIVE 99.9’s 99 Days of Summer Contest along with the general rules listed on LIVE999radio.com:
- Contest will take place: May 21st à August 25th, 2018
- One Listener has the chance to win a Classic Harley-Davidson Softail Deuce (FXSTD)
- Register to become a qualifier at each station motorcycle appearance
Live 99.9 on location appearances: Station will have 2-hour motorcycle appearances at sponsors’ locations throughout the summer. Registration is open only during the 2-hour appearance.
Find upcoming dates for each Station appearance at LIVE999radio.com. These dates and times will also be announced on air on 99.9fm. One qualifier will be drawn after each appearance. Qualifier will be notified via phone by Station.
Registration must include contact information: address, phone, email address for notification.
Finale Party Giveaway: Happening at Eddy Street Commons at Notre Dame – August 25th, 2018. All regular contest qualifiers will be notified by Station with details prior to Finale event. Prior to check-in time for all contest qualifiers, listeners will also have the chance to register as a “last Chance/day of event Qualifier” before the final drawing begins, provided they or someone else in their household have not already qualified.
1) All Qualifiers must be present at Finale Party Giveaway to participate in final drawing. Station reserves the right to substitute Last Chance Day of Event Qualifiers for any “no show” Qualifiers. “No Shows” forfeit all rights in the contest.
2) All qualifiers must be 18 years or older.
3) Winner is responsible for any and all taxes/registration per state and federal law.
4) Employees of Station and their immediate families* are not eligible to participate.
- Employees and their immediate families* of other FCC-licensed broadcast stations are not eligible to participate.
- In contests involving participating merchants, owners, managers and employees of such merchants and their immediate families* are not eligible to participate.
- One qualifier per household.
- The trailer used for the duration of the contest has been provided by Shadow Trailer World in Berrien Springs and is NOT included as part of the “prize won” – If the winner would like to purchase the trailer from Shadow Trailer World after chosen as winner, they can do so by contacting Brent from Shadow Trailer World at 269-473-6112.
* Immediate Family shall include spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and co-habitating “significant other”. Residents of the same household are also considered “Immediate Family “, whether or not related by blood or marriage.
Click HERE to view and download the full WSBT Radio Group General Contest/Promotion Rules.