Kanye West Cancels Remaining Saint Pablo Tour Dates
Live NationIt all falls down: Kanye West has cancelled the remaining twenty-one dates of his U.S. Saint Pablo tour.
“The remaining dates on the SAINT PABLO TOUR have been cancelled. Tickets will be fully refunded at point of purchase,” a rep for the rapper told ABC Radio.
The announcement comes on the heels of West’s epic rant during his Saturday night show in Sacramento, CA.
After arriving 90 minutes late, the rapper proceeded to diss several people and companies, including Jay-Z, Beyoncé, Q-Tip, DJ Khaled, Hillary Clinton, Google and Facebook.
After his tirade, Kanye abruptly ended his show after just 30 minutes and two songs. Then, he canceled his Sunday night show in Los Angeles.
A source tells US Weekly that exhaustion is the primary culprit behind West’s tour cancellation.
“He’s just exhausted. He’s been working around the clock on fashion design, but his own line and the Adidas line,” said the source. “He’s a notorious workaholic… so balancing both that work — which is extremely important to him — and the rigors of the tour every night, it really wore him out.”
Last week, Kanye also took heat for announcing that if he had voted — which he didn’t — he would have voted for Donald Trump.
Copyright © 2016, ABC Radio. All rights reserved.
